Moms let us know on social media how much they love Mamava pods—and they’ll let you know too! But they also let us know when a pod needs maintenance or cleaning.
While we love to help our customers, it’s better if moms have a way to contact the owner of the pod they’re using.
If there’s an issue with your pod—it needs to be cleaned, it’s unplugged, the door isn’t locking—post a number to call so moms can get the help they need, when they need it.
Example of an in-pod sticker:
For the best visibility, we recommend this decal be placed in the following location on your pod:
- Access our self-serve decal program here.
- Download the zip file containing the decal program files.
- Review the “READ FIRST” document to determine which Maintenance/Assistance decal best meets your needs.
- Once you’ve determined the decal you need, print it using the supplied file.
- Type in your custom message (typically a phone number) in the editable area.
- Use your own vinyl printing vendor to print.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which decal you need. We’ll provide you with the cost to have your decal printed and mailed to you.