Mamava warrants that our Original, ADA and Solo pods will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of one year from the date of delivery (except as set forth below).
Mamava warrants that our smart lock and Pod Control Device (PCD) will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for the lifetime of the pod, except as set forth below.
The warranty is valid to the original End User and is non-transferable. Mamava will repair or replace with comparable product, at its option and free of charge (for materials and components) any part or component that fails under normal use. If repair or replacement is not commercially practicable, Mamava will provide a refund or credit for the affected product. End User means the final purchaser acquiring a product from Mamava or a Mamava Authorized Reseller for the purchaser’s own use and not for resale, remarketing or distribution.
We may elect to repair, replace, or make appropriate adjustments where Mamava inspection discloses any such defects.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO PRODUCT DEFECTS, DAMAGE,
FAILURE OR LOSS CAUSED BY:
- Normal wear and tear
- Failures to apply, install, reconfigure, or maintain products according to published Mamava or manufacturer instructions and guidelines
- Abuse, misuse, or accident (including, without limitation, use of product in unsuitable environments or conditions)
- Alteration or modification of the product
- The substitution of any unauthorized non-Mamava components for use in the place of Mamava components in an integrated product solution, including but not limited to: work surfaces, panels, electrical components, fans, lights, brackets, shelves, and other integral components
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Products considered by Mamava to be consumables (e.g., batteries)
- Variations occurring in surface materials (e.g., colorfastness (except paint), matching grains, textures and colors across dissimilar substrates and lots). This exclusion covers intentional and natural variations that include, but are not limited to: character marks, grain pattern, color and natural color aging
- Other manufacturers’ products (Mamava shall pass along any warranty it receives with respect to other manufacturers’ branded products)
- Service or labor associated with any components covered under warranty
Mamava reserves the right to request that the damaged product be returned prior
to granting a remedy.