Mamava warrants that our XL, Original and Solo pod hardware will be free from material defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of one year from the date of delivery (except as set forth below).
Mamava warrants that our smart lock and Pod Control Device (PCD) will be free from material defects in material and workmanship under normal use for the lifetime of the pod, except as set forth below.
The warranty is valid to the original End User and is non-transferable. Mamava will repair or replace with comparable product, at its option and free of charge (for materials and components) any part or component that fails under normal use. If repair or replacement is not commercially practicable, Mamava will provide a refund or credit for the affected product. End User means the final purchaser acquiring a product from Mamava or a Mamava Authorized Reseller for the purchaser’s own use and not for resale, remarketing or distribution.
We may elect to repair, replace, or make appropriate adjustments where Mamava inspection discloses any such defects.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO PRODUCT DEFECTS, DAMAGE,
FAILURE OR LOSS CAUSED BY:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Failures to apply, install, reconfigure, or maintain products according to published Mamava or manufacturer instructions and guidelines.
- Abuse, misuse, or accident (including, without limitation, use of product in unsuitable environments or conditions).
- Alteration or modification of the product.
- The substitution of any unauthorized non-Mamava components for use in the place of Mamava components in an integrated product solution, including but not limited to: work surfaces, panels, electrical components, fans, lights, brackets, shelves, and other integral components.
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Products considered by Mamava to be consumables (e.g., batteries).
- Software accompanying or embedded in the Products.
- Variations occurring in surface materials (e.g., colorfastness (except paint), matching grains, textures and colors across dissimilar substrates and lots). This exclusion covers intentional and natural variations that include, but are not limited to: character marks, grain pattern, color and natural color aging.
- Other manufacturers’ products (Mamava shall pass along any warranty it receives with respect to other manufacturers’ branded products).
- Service or labor associated with any components covered under warranty.
WARRANTY PROVIDES EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES:
Pursuant to this limited warranty, if a product fails under ordinary use as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship, Mamava will (i) repair or, at Mamava’s option, replace the affected product at no charge, with a new or refurbished product of comparable function, performance and quality or ii) refund or credit of the purchase price for the affected product, at Mamava’s discretion, if Mamava determines that repair or replacement is not commercially practicable or cannot be timely made. - A product “defect” means an inadequacy in the materials or workmanship of the product that (i) existed at the time when you received the product from Mamava or a Mamava Authorized Reseller and (ii) causes a failure of the product to perform under ordinary use in accordance with the materials and documentation accompanying the product. - An “ordinary use” means use of the product (i) in conformance with all applicable local, state or federal laws, codes and regulations (including without limitation building and/or electrical codes) and (ii) in accordance with manufacturer recommendations and/or instructions in the materials and documentation accompanying the product. - A “Mamava Authorized Reseller” means any dealer that (i) is duly authorized by Mamava to sell the product, (ii) is legally permitted to conduct business in the
jurisdiction where the product is sold, and (iii) sells the product new and in its original packaging.
Mamava reserves the right to request that the damaged product be returned prior
to granting a remedy.
Replacement parts do not extend the period of warranty.
EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS WARRANTY, MAMAVA MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE EQUIPMENT. MAMAVA FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR LOSS, DAMAGE, OR INJURY TO PURCHASER OR THIRD PARTIES AS A RESULT OF ANY DEFECTS, LATENT OR OTHERWISE, IN THE EQUIPMENT. AS TO MAMAVA, PURCHASER BUYS THE EQUIPMENT “AS IS”.