Once your Mamava pod is installed, please take a few moments to ensure everything is fully functional for the breastfeeding and pumping parents who will be using it.
1. Check your pod.
- The door closes easily and freely without rubbing against the door frame. If it doesn't, please address this by referring to the pod door alignment instructions.
- The deadbolt engages fully and easily. If it doesn’t, please address the pod door alignment..
- The lights and fans turn on automatically when the door opens. Please note, it will take approximately 30 seconds for the lights and fans to turn on the first time after being plugged in. After initial activation, they will come on instantly.
- All outlets (standard and USB port) work.
2. Test pod access.
- Test access with your keypad code by entering 8008 to unlock the door.
- Make sure that the interior lights and fans come on (and stay on) after engaging the deadbolt lock.
- Stay in the pod for a minimum of one minute.
3. Tell Mamava your pod is ready.
Fill out all the fields and return this form along with the photo of your pod to email@example.com..