Your Mamava pod comes with pre-set access codes, but you can add custom codes. (Not available for the tech-free Solo Base.) This article walks you through how to change the code on the keypad.
- Locate your 6-digit programming code on the front of your lock’s manual (provided with the pod on delivery) or on the back of the lock itself. (Note: This requires removing the lock from the door. Here’s how to do that. )
- Enter the programming code on the keypad. Wait for three orange lights and three beeps.
- Press the (SCHLAGE) button.
- Press (1) and wait for three orange lights and three beeps.
- Enter your custom four-digit code. Then wait for three orange lights and three beeps.
- Enter the same four-digit code again. (You’re almost there!)
- When you see a green light and hear one long beep, you’ll know it was a success.
Do not add more than twelve codes as you’ll override crucial codes that are programmed in the Mamava app.
Unfortunately, when the pod is opened with the keypad code, breastfeeding parents aren’t able to adjust the lights. The interior adjustable feature is only available when the pod is opened with the Mamava app.