Pods can be unlocked using a four-digit code on the keypad. Locks come preprogrammed with Mamava admin codes which are crucial to app-enabled entry, as well as six additional slots for you to create custom codes.
Identify Your Pod’s Lock
The Schlage lock has raised keypad buttons.
The Linnea lock has a smooth touchscreen keypad.
The keyless handle does not have a keypad and is only on tech-free Solo Base pods.
- 2 unique admin codes found on your lock manual
- 4 Mamava admin codes
There are 13 remaining slots for you to create custom codes. *Do not add more than 13, as that will override codes that are programmed in the Mamava app. To create custom codes:
- Locate your six-digit programming code on the front of the lock’s manual (provided with pod on delivery) or on the back of the lock (requires removing lock from door).
- Enter programming code on the keypad. Wait for three orange lights and three beeps.
- Press the SCHLAGE button.
- Press (1) and wait for three orange lights and three beeps.
- Enter custom four-digit code, wait for three orange lights and three beeps.
- Enter the same four-digit code again.
- Set up is successful after the green light and one long beep.
- Four Mamava admin codes
There are six remaining slots for you to create custom codes. *Do not add more than six, as that will override codes that are programmed in the app.
- Download the Mamava for Business App (available in the App Store or Google Play).
- Create an account with your email.
- Enable the Mamava for Business App to use your Bluetooth. Ensure you’re standing outside the pod within Bluetooth range. (If you’re not within Bluetooth range, you’ll get an error message when adding custom codes.)
- Locate the lockset serial number. This can be done in two ways:
- Look inside the lockset. Use a standard size Phillips head screwdriver (#2) to unscrew the compartment cover on the backside of your lockset. Remove the screw. The serial number is printed on a sticker under the compartment cover. Re-apply the compartment cover and screw when complete.
- Reach out to Mamava’s Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they’ll respond as soon as possible with the information.
- Enter the pod’s lock serial number in the app. The lock serial number will begin with “MLK” and will be followed by a four digit number.
- If the lock serial number sticker has only numbers, add the prefix MLK, a dash (without any spaces), and any additional leading zeros. For example, if the serial number is 10, add MLK and two leading zeros to make it “MLK-0010.”
- Click “Edit pincodes” on the “Lock Pin Code” screen click..(It should say “Lock already activated.”)
- Select “Add new pin code” at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter a new four-digit numerical pin code and click “Add.”
*Not applicable to tech-free Solo Base pods, which have a keyless door handle (with an interior deadbolt).