Install a hand sanitizer inside your Mamava pod to make it easy for breastfeeding moms to clean their hands.
How to Install the Dispenser
- Unlock the pod according to the access decal information to the left of the keypad.
- We recommend the dispenser be mounted to the right of the mirror in all Mamava pods. Measure and lightly mark placement with a pencil using the diagrams below.
- Peel the backing off of the double-sided mounting tape on the back of the dispenser.
- Align the dispenser on your markings and press it firmly against the pod wall for 60 seconds.
- Open the dispenser at the top using the plastic key included with the dispenser.
- Open the battery holder and insert 4 C batteries.
- Remove the plug on the top of the container and fill with gel-based sanitizer.
- Replace the plug and close the dispenser.
- Turn the power switch on (located on the side of the dispenser) and test to ensure the dispenser is working.
To order more hand sanitizer visit this webpage. Have questions or concerns? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (802) 347-2111.