Install a hand sanitizer inside your Mamava pod to make it easy for breastfeeding parents to clean their hands.
How to install a dispenser
- Unlock the pod according to the access decal information to the left of the keypad.
- We recommended the dispenser be mounted using the guidelines below. Measure and lightly mark placement with a pencil using the diagrams.
- Peel the backing off of the double-sided mounting tape on the back of the dispenser.
- Align the dispenser on your markings and press it firmly against the pod wall for 60 seconds.
- Open the dispenser at the top using the plastic key included with the dispenser.
- Open the battery holder and insert four (4) C batteries.
- Remove the plug on the top of the container and fill with gel-based sanitizer.
- Replace the plug and close the dispenser.
- Turn the power switch on (located on the side of the dispenser) and test to ensure the dispenser is working.