Installing a door closer arm for your Mamava Original or ADA pod is a simple procedure. Here are step-by-step instructions to follow.
- #2 Phillips head screwdriver
- Flathead screwdriver
2. Next, unscrew the bolt on the end of the top closer arm.
3. With the door closed, use your #2 Phillips head screwdriver to connect the bottom closer arm to the top arm with the bolt you just removed.
The top arm should be 90 degrees to the door when it’s closed. If not, disconnect the bottom arm and spin it to adjust the length for proper alignment.
4. You will need to rotate the top arm towards the door in order to connect it to the bottom arm. This will require some force!
5. Finally, make sure the door latches, but doesn’t slam. Use your flathead screwdriver to adjust the tension and speed screws as needed.
6. Congrats—now you can do the door closer happy dance!