The PCD (Pod Control Device) serves as a major electrical component of Mamava’s V4, V5 and Solo pods. If you’re having electrical or lock issues, it could stem from the PCD.
The following article applies to these pods:
- Mamava Original V4
- Mamava Original V5
- Mamava ADA V4
- Mamava ADA V5
- All Solo pods (both V1 and V1.1)
Follow these instructions to make sure your PCD is working, either as a troubleshooting step or after it's been replaced.
Step 1: Open the Mamava mobile app
- Verify that the description of the pod matches the pod’s physical description and location.
- If it doesn’t, or if you notice any discrepancies between the app and the pod, please use the form below to contact our support team.
- Check the occupancy status on the app.
- Pass: The pod is listed as “ Available” on the app when the pod is vacant.
- Fail: The pod is listed as “Occupied” on the app when the pod is vacant.
- Take a screenshot of the first mobile app screen and the screen with your selected pod.
- Select "unlock.”
- Pass: The door unlocks. Woot!
- Fail: The door doesn’t unlock.
- Enter the pod.
- Deadbolt the door.
- Check the occupancy on the app.
- Pass: The pod is listed as “Occupied” (red) on the app.
- Fail: The pod is still listed as “Vacant” even though it’s physically occupied.
- Take a screenshot of this mobile app screen.
Step 2: Test the in-app experiences
- Use the Mamava app to adjust the pod’s interior lights.
- Pass: The lights adjust.
- Fail: The lights don’t adjust.
- Adjust the fans.
- Pass: The fans adjust.
- Fail: The fans don’t adjust.
- Leave a note for the next mom- "Keep it up, Mamas!"
- Pass: You can leave a note.
- Fail: You cannot leave a note.
If you still haven't found what you're looking for, click on contact us at the top or bottom of this page.