If you’ve got it, flaunt it. With this pod, you’re offering moms a much-needed amenity—so shout it out from the rooftops! Or try these more appropriate suggestions.
- Issue a press release to celebrate the arrival of your pod. Here’s a link to our Press Kit.
- We have a PR template available for you to get a jump start on reaching out to the press. Here are the links, depending on your model:
- Host a ribbon-cutting event. Here are some tips for a successful ribbon-cutting based on our experience:
- Include a photo of your Mamava pod in place in the initial media alert prior to the ribbon cutting. Sometimes when members of the press can't make it to the actual cutting, they will still post the photo and announce the pod's arrival.
- Invite local dignitaries and local press. We've seen extended coverage on ribbon-cuttings that had the governor, local mayor, or a local celebrity in attendance.
- Invite local moms with babies. Moms who are breastfeeding often have the best insights on how to use the pod and can attest to how important lactation accommodations are for them. Plus, of course, babies are amazing interview subjects!
- Share it out on social media. Use your social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to let moms know you have a private, clean place for them to pump or nurse. Share out the nice comments you (no doubt!) will receive about your Mamava pod and be sure to tag us when you share—we love to see what’s going on in your world and will celebrate the love on our social channels!
- Be sure to mention your pod in any communications outreach about events that breastfeeding moms might attend—which is pretty much every event!
- If you'd like any PR assistance, please reach out to our media contact.