If your Mamava pod has a faulty fan—and your pod is less than a year old—we’ll mail you a replacement part!
See this article for more information on how to troubleshoot the issue.
- Remove the pod’s perforated roof pan with a Phillips head screwdriver.
- Lift off the white front and rear roof pan covers.
Use a Phillips head screwdriver to remove the four screws from the front and rear fans.
Trace the fan cable back to the white connector and disconnect.
Fasten in the new fans (with the existing screws) and plug the fan wires into the white connectors.
Replace both the front and rear roof pan covers.
Replace and fasten the perforated pan with the three existing screws.
Follow these steps to test the fans and make sure they’re working properly:
Test the lights and fans
- Open the pod door with the app or the keypad.
- Pass: The lights and fans turn on when you open the door, stay on for 30 seconds, and then turn off.
- Fail: The lights turn on, but the fans don’t.
- Enter the pod and lock the door behind you.
- Pass: The lights and fans stay on while you’re in the pod for more than one minute.
- Fail: The fans turn off while you’re in the pod for more than one minute.
- Use the in-app experiences.
- Pass: You can adjust the lights with the app.
- Fail: The lights flicker or don't adjust.