If your Mamava pod arrives with any damaged parts or missing hardware, we’d like to know about it! To be eligible for repair or replacement parts, please report any damaged or missing parts within 10 days of delivery.
When the pod arrives
- Take photos of the package when it arrives at your location for your records in case of damage caused by shipping.
- Inspect packaging for any shipping damage that may have occurred.
- Please inspect the parts prior to installation.
Report back to Mamava
- The Damage Claim Form is enclosed in the plastic bag with the assembly instructions and tools. Click here to download a digital copy of the form.
- Complete the form and send it back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note: To further assist you, please include pictures of the damaged product.
- Once we receive the claim, we’ll do our best to respond within 24 hours and provide a timeline for replacement so that you can get your Mamava in service ASAP.