You can sign up for vacancy alerts in the Mamava app.
See if a Mamava pod is occupied by looking it up on the Mamva app. If someone is using the pod, you can see how long it’s been occupied to help you decide if you have time to wait or if you need to find another option. To get a notification when the pod becomes free, sign up for vacancy alerts.
To sign up for vacancy alerts:
- Make sure your phone’s Bluetooth and location services are turned on.
- Check the occupancy status of the pod you’d like to use. It will tell you if the pod is occupied and how long it’s been occupied.
- Click the button “Get a vacancy alert” to get notified when the pod is available.
- You’ll be notified when the pod is vacant.
- Pods are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Unfortunately, vacancy alerts are not available on older Mamava pods or non-Mamava lactation spaces on the app. You can identify newer Mamava pods as they include the following in-app description: “When unlocked via the app, this pod supports a number of smart features offered in this app, including vacancy alerts and comfort controls (lighting, airflows)."