- Help Center
- Pod Access
Designing Your Pod
Delivery + Installation
Promoting Your Pod
Pod Service + Maintenance
What do the lights on the keypad mean?
The color of the Schlage button indicates the status of the lock.
The keypad on a Mamava pod is a Schlage lock and the lights indicate the status of the lock. Here’s a handy guide to understand their messages.
- The lock is in programming mode
- A correct user code was entered
- The programming process is complete
- An incorrect user code was entered
- There was an error in programming
- Low batteries
- A blinking red light indicates a critically low battery
- Press the Schlage button and the lights turn blue so you can see it better