Designing Your Pod
Delivery & Installation
Promoting Your Pod
Pod Service & Maintenance
What tools are required to assemble a Mamava pod?
Congrats on your new Mamava pod! Here's a list of the tools you'll need to assemble it.
- Step ladder (2’-6’ft. . .depending on the height of your install crew)
- 4’ level (Mamava supplies one with the Solo)
- #3 and #12 Phillips head screwdrivers
- Adjustable wrench (up to 17 mm)
- 9/16” socket wrench (with a short extension)
- Allen wrench (Mamava provides one with your pod)
- Light working gloves
- Drill with Phillips Screwdriver bit (for Solo shipping create disassembly only)