- Help Center
- Pod Service + Maintenance
- Leveling + Door Alignment
Designing Your Pod
Delivery + Installation
Promoting Your Pod
Pod Service + Maintenance
How do I know if the door on my pod is properly aligned?
It is important that the pod’s door is aligned to ensure that it closes properly and that occupants can engage the deadbolt to lock the door. You’ll know you need to adjust the door alignment on your pod if you notice any of the following issues.
- The door isn’t closing or the deadbolt isn’t latching properly
- The door will only lock if you pull up on the handle
- There are uneven gaps around the door
- The door is rubbing against the door frame or floor
Adjusting the door alignment on your pod should resolve all of these problems and make sure it’s fully functional.
If the door on your Original or XL pod needs realignment, check out this article.
If the door on your Solo pod need realignment, check out this article.