Congratulations on purchasing a Mamava lactation pod—and our installation package! You’re about to make breastfeeding and pumping parents super happy. Here’s what you can expect from our installation service.
- Once your Mamava pod has been manufactured, our partner logistics company will:
- Ship it to a warehouse close to your location.
- Contact you to schedule an install date that works for you and your team.
- Review shipping and logistics with you to ensure a swift and smooth delivery.
- Send a team of 2-3 technicians—depending on your order—to assemble your Mamava. Installation time may vary, but averages between 2 - 4 hours.
- Please review this document to make sure you are prepped and ready for your pod to arrive. Key site considerations include:
- Is there sufficient ceiling clearance?
- Is there easy access to a 120 volt outlet?
- Is the floor level?
- Once the installation is complete, your installation team will review a checklist with you to make sure that everything is in good working order. The team will also take pictures of the Mamava for documentation purposes and notify us when the installation is complete.
And—just like that—your new Mamava pod has been installed!